MedTech’s global regulatory landscape has changed drastically over the last decade. Policies are evolving across the globe and more programs and processes are being introduced by regulatory authorities to support further innovation.
The regulatory landscape impacts both product development activities and commercialization timelines.
In this True Quality Summit Series, we’re taking a tour around the world and diving into the state of regulations, upcoming critical events, and what you can expect in the future.
• Engaging sessions around Brexit/Swexit, UDI, MDSAP, QMSR Harmonization, EU IVDR, and more!
• Learn from speakers with expertise and insights in each region — from Israel to Latin America, to APAC, to EMEA and North America.
• Discover key deadlines, updates, and dealbreakers that are necessary for you to get (and keep) your devices on the market
• Learn how to stay ahead of the ever-evolving changes and trends in the industry
• Choose your own adventure across 15 sessions, ask live questions, and get instant access to hours of on-demand recordings when the event is over
• Think proactively about what new threats the medical device industry may have to address in the future
• Break down barriers by understanding the purpose and benefits of regulations and regulatory agencies
• Pivot your existing global regulatory plan to protect your product and reach new markets
We couldn't be more excited about our lineup. Which talks will you be checking out?